Douglas Richard Gordon
Preservation Resource Center Historic Home Specialist
I graduated from Tulane University in 1978 with a BA in Economics. I have been a licened Realtor since 1996. My accomplishments include Quality Service Award Winner 1997-1999, Agent of the Month 1997-1999 and Multi Million Plus Sales 1997-2016.
Areas of Specialization
I represent buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate in the Greater New Orleans area. I specialize in historic properties, custom homes, warehouse conversions and commercial sales and office leasing.
I have lived in New Orleans for over 35 years and have transacted sales in almost every part of the city. I have found buyers homes not listed for sale that other agents may have no knowledge of. The lenders, inspectors and appraisers I work with are also familiar with the area. This can expedite the purchase or sale of your home. Upon your response I will be happy to provide you with references.
What to expect: You expect knowledge and skill from your realtor, and I’ve worked hard to ensure that I can offer you the most accurate and up-to-date client information concerning financing, contracts, negotiating, and marketing. Throughout our relationship, you can expect a direct, reliable, and comprehensive approach. I’ll help you achieve the results you want just as I’ve done for hundreds of satisfied clients.
- What others have to say
- Doug Gordon was very helpful in assisting me with my purchase, and I plan to recommend him to any of my friends who may be interested in purchasing a home.
- Doug really knows his business. He was the best realtor I have ever dealt with. He quickly zeroed in on what I wanted and only showed me places in my price range that I was looking for. This is a rare occurrence in my history with realtors. He is the only person I will use.
- I will continue to use Mr. Doug Gordon for my real estate needs because he is one of the most professional, sharp people I have ever dealt with.
- Just a brief note to thank you for all your help in the sale of my condominium. I appreciate your diligence in getting the sale to its final stages. It is nice to have someone like you helping to facilitate the sale.
- I want to thank you once again for selling my home. The entire process could not have been made easier or less stressful. You clearly went beyond your call of duty towards the sale, which paid off in a smooth, timely and generous sale.
- Thank you so much for making my 1st house buying experience such a pleasant one. Your attitude and way you go above and beyond the call of duty meant so much.
- Doug Gordon was very helpful to me, stayed in contact with me, and handled my business for me when needed, he was excellent.